Number Wizard UI
Here we re-use what you learnt from the debug console version of this game, to create your first (very basic) Graphic User Interface.
Here are some of the things you will learn during this project...
- Creating start and end menu screens.
- Connecting scripts together.
- Re-using previous game code.
- An introduction to the Unity Editor.
- Loading and navigating between levels.
Want to learn to build this game from scratch? Our 20+ hour online course will take you through everything you need to know.
Start coding games now.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.